Sample Page Support Creativ Education Pro Header Image -> Current header will not display

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  creativthemes 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Amin
    Participant

Hello! I’ve just purchased Creativ Education Pro but I am finding that I am unable to change the header image on the home page. I’m setting it under Header Image in the customization area, to an imagine that is larger than the suggested 1920 x 1080. I am given the option to crop the image, and I do, and then it shows as the “Current header”, but the built in image continues to be displayed both when previewing and after publishing.

(It’s not a caching issue either, I’ve cleared cache, used a different browser that has never browsed the site, etc.)

creativthemes
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for purchasing our theme. For homepage, you can add image from Featured slider section. Header image shows only for inner pages.

Regards
    Creativ Themes.

Amin
    Participant

Nothing seems to work. If I go to Front Page Sections -> Feature Slider and set it to a single slider type custom, and choose an image, it also does nothing to the header image for the home page.

creativthemes
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have made updates to the theme. Please update the theme and in case you didn’t get the updates we have sent you the theme in your gmail: amin@samaritans.us
    You can delete the old theme and re-upload the theme attached in your gmail account. You can see the change log of the updates here:

Creativ Education Pro

We hope the issue is fixed now. Please let us know if you need any further help.

Regards
    Creativ Themes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.