Sample Page Support Creativ Kids Education Free Black background on "Featured Slider" front page section

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  creativthemes 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

dpilawa@gmail.com
    Participant

Dear Creative Themes,

First of all – I really love your templates, and I am looking at Kids Education (Free or Pro) for my kids’ daycare.
    I have noticed that “Featured Slider” on front page displays black background (and not the defined background image). Is this expected behavior in Free version, or a bug? Template thumbnail shows Featured Slider with background image. Background image is correctly displayed on posts, “Call to action” component. It is only missing in “Featured Slider”.

dpilawa@gmail.com
    Participant

I figured it out. The image displayed under “Featured Slider” is always the page/post featured image, and not template’s globally defined background image. I did not have featured images set, so background was black.

creativthemes
    Keymaster

Hello,

Slider shows a black background in case there is no any featured image so that the text on it can be seen properly. I am glad that you figured it out.

Regards
    Creativ Themes.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.