Sample Page Support Creativ Kindergarten Pro Get Images to show up on Front Page Feature Slider

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  creativthemes 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

caseyroz
    Participant

Hi!

I have my webpage set to use the Feature Slider on the front page, but there are no images showing up behind the text. I have it set to link Read More to pages on my website, but I can’t figure out why it’s not showing up any images. I can’t tell if it has to do with the dark overlay, but that slider won’t go all the way off. I have “Content” set to “Page”. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

creativthemes
    Keymaster

Hello,
    In Featured slider section, there are three dirrerent content type. If you are using the content type page or post, then you have to edit the selected slider page or post and set image from set featured image on right side panel.

If you are using content type Custom, then, you will have upload image option in the customizer. If you are still confused, please share your site url and login details at creativthemes@gmail.com, then we can try adding images.

Regards
    Creativ Themes.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.