Sample Page Support Mirza Blog Free New to Mirza Blog Free

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  creativthemes 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

SherreyM
    Participant

I just installed and activated Mirza Blog Free on my WordPress site. I’d like to ask if there is a way to make two small changes. At least they seem small to me.

First, my Home page consists of recent posts. I’d like to eliminate the image with the label “Blog” centered on it. How can I do that?

Second, any way I can change the purple color to something else? How would I do that?

Love the theme and hope we can make these changes.

creativthemes
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Please go to Customizer – Additional CSS and copy and paste the following code:

.blog #custom-header-image,
    .home #custom-header-image {
    display: none;
    }

This will make the header image with text disappear for that page.

2. Changing the purple color to any other color is only available as a feature in pro version. We cannot help you with the color option in free theme. You have to purchase mirza blog pro theme to do that.

Regards
    Creativ Themes.

LindaF_5775
    Participant

I do have one other question about this topic: In the free version of Mirza, is it possible to remove the “Blog” label but leave the header image(s)?

BTW, I just want to say I really like the Mirza theme–it’s one of the nicest themes I’ve seen, and it’s easy to work with it as a rank beginner. Once I’m sure it will do all I want it to, I can easily see me purchasing it.

Thanks!

creativthemes
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please replace the previous code with the following code:

.home #page-site-header .page-header,
    .blog #page-site-header .page-header {
    display: none;
    }

Regards
    Creativ Themes.

LindaF_5775
    Participant

Thank you so much!

creativthemes
    Keymaster

You are welcome.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.