Sample Page Support Creativ Kids Education Free Static front page is not displaying at all

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  creativthemes 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

dnobis
    Participant

I am having a problem displaying a custom static front page on my site. Every other page works fine and displays as it should. Not sure if its cause of the front page sections that is overriding my static front page. I have messed with all the settings in the customizer to no avail. I’m sure a couple lines of css can fix this but I don’t have any experience. The website is sufamilyandkids.com, thanks a ton!

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by  dnobis.
    • This topic was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by  dnobis.

creativthemes
    Keymaster

Hello,

Do you want to show Featured Slider, Our features and so on front page sections? Or you want to show the content of the homepage?

Regards
    Creativ Themes.

dnobis
    Participant

Since it seems you can only do one or the other, I need just the a normal static front page I can modify like normal. Only because I need to display crucial information on the front screen I just cant with the front page sections. Thank you so much for the speedy reply.

creativthemes
    Keymaster

Hello,

We will make that in next update.

Thank you.

dnobis
    Participant

Awesome I look forward to it, when is the next update planned to drop? Thanks for the help.

creativthemes
    Keymaster

Hello,

We will release the update in this weekend.

Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.